Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- If my car is totaled in the accident or crash, how much will the insurance company pay me?
- Since the accident or crash, I’m not getting better and my doctor tells me I need an MRI or CT scan and maybe even will need a surgery. If I don’t have health insurance, who will pay for these expensive tests and a surgery?
- What kind of records of the accident or crash should I be keeping to protect my interests?
- The insurance company wants to interview me regarding the crash. Should I be concerned? Do I have to be interviewed? How can this help or hurt me?
- The insurance company wants me to settle before I am fully recovered from the crash. Should I? What happens if I sign the insurance company’s release of claims for my injuries in the accident or crash and then my condition gets worse?