Ronald Truman is an accident attorney or personal injury lawyer in St. George, Utah & Las Vegas. He has helped many people just like you resolve their personal injury claims. He has helped his combined clients get over $10 million dollars in settlements and jury awards. Let Mr. Truman help you get the money you deserve while you focus on getting better. CONTACT US
We Are here to Help After an Accident or Crash
We Will Get You the Money that You Deserve
Car & Semi-Truck Crashes
Call Us Today for Your Free Initial Consultation
Serving Southern Utah Since 1995 with Unparalleled Service
Also Serving the Greater Las Vegas Area
Know the FACTS of What to do After an Accident
CLICK HERE for MORE
You’ve been in a car accident. You’ve been injured.
You have questions and concerns.
- My car was wrecked in an accident or crash, what do I do now?
- Without a car, how will I get to work or to the doctors?
- Will my insurance or the insurance of the person who caused the crash or accident pay for a rental car? How long can I keep the rental car?
- What are my Collision Rights when my car has been damaged in an accident or crash caused by someone else?
St. George and Las Vegas Accident Lawyers and Personal Injury Attorneys
You want answers to these questions. You need answers to these questions to protect yourself, your family and your wealth. You want to talk to a personal injury attorney or accident lawyer; not get the paralegal shuffle.
I can help you. Car crashes and accidents don’t just happen on Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You want your important questions and concerns answered now.
If you are in an emergency accident situation, or you just can’t sleep until you know your Collision Rights, you can call me after hours or on weekends on my cellular phone at (435) 817-6649.
Don’t worry. I won’t charge you to answer your initial questions. You will only be charged if you hire me as your personal injury attorney or accident lawyer Las Vegas and I recover money for you for your injuries or other harms and losses. My fee will be a percentage of what I recover for you. If I don’t recover anything for you, you will not owe me any fee for my time.
Please call or contact me now for help.
(435) 986-2222 (Utah) (702) 821-1821 (Nevada)
Why Choose Truman Law Firm to Help You With Your Personal Injury Claim?
- I have the highest legal rating offered by Martindale-Hubbell — an AV Preeminent rating (5.0 out of 5.0). These ratings are an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical and professional ability generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary. The legal ability ratings are based on performance in 5 key areas: (i) Legal Knowledge; (ii) Analytical Capabilities; (iii) Judgment; (iv) Communication Ability; and (v) Legal Experience. The AV Preeminent rating (4.5 – 5.0) “is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
“My name is Rod Dickey, and I reside in Iowa. On February 13, 2010, I was involved in a vehicle-pedestrian accident in Utah. . . . I would like everyone to know, the great deal of satisfaction I have experienced while working with these fine people! Mr. Ron Truman was in charge of my case, and throughout the entire process, we were treated with the most polite, courteous, professional service, we could ever asked for. Mr. Truman, promptly, kept us in informedof every change of status in the case as it occurred. . . . The result of my case ended in my favor, and I strongly believe, it was due to the experienced and professional people of [his] . . . law firm. I would like to thank Mr. Ron Truman and his assistants, for their dedication to this matter